Tuesday, January 06, 2009

facts

I just watched your video: More Facts about England. I love that video. I appreciate the info you gave. I had no idea Brits lost their right to bear arms 6 yrs ago. Only recently learned AU lost that right 15 yrs ago. Our consumer economy is crumbling also. Also quite disturbing was the law that all ladies over a certain age cut their hair and get a poodle perm! I would like to ask that you please post more videos on the loss of your individual freedoms and especially the quest to regain them.
Love and Hugs,
USA friend.


This is in response to a video I made ages ago full of 'facts' (ie, lies) about Britain, such as that once you are over the age of 50 you are required by law to dress in beige and have an old lady hairdo.

2 comments:

  1. They HAVE to be taking the piss! Surely!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I wanted to share this with people who might appreciate it and thought the Craz-E-Mails blog was quite fitting. I just got a facebook message from someone who I used to go to school with saying

    "Hi mate have look at what I did on you tube."

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0QWvMJb_pY

    WTF?! What is that all about? I have no idea how to reply!

    ReplyDelete