Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You're a gift from heaven

You're a gift from heaven
I love you more than I can say in words. I want to cum all over your face, and push my dick into you so far that it will hurt you. You are lovely with your innocent English accent I love you more than I can say in words. I want to cum all over your face, and push my dick into you so far that it will hurt you. You are lovely with your innocent English accent that just goads me toward you and your purity, which I want to crush into a million pieces with my cum and my cock and corrupt your innocence with all the gross maleness that a hairy man can dominate and perpetrate on an innocent girl from England. I love you so much.


Since sending a link to this blog to a bunch of my friends, one sent this back to me which I sent her ages ago. It's so disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment