Saturday, February 28, 2009

international C&D order

So I've kept this blog under wraps for a while, cause I don't know, I feel bad laughing at people maybe, but today I got this email:

Um... Hey.

So I was googling my name and pseudonym the other day, and this is what I stumbled upon:

http://crazemails.blogspot.com/2008/12/anal-prize.html

Btw, I'm hardly what one would call a stalker - back then, I sent you those emails only because I knew you liked the Beach Boys. And if your sense of humour is so restricted that you can't laugh about Nazism, then fine, it's your problem and I wouldn't like to be you, but don't go calling it "weird".

Anyway, I'm asking you to remove that email from your blog as it contains personal information. I'd hate to issue an international C&D order as it would remind me of work.

Have a nice day!

~Alan

FYI I just took the info that I guess was the 'personal information' out of the original post.
I don't know, my sense of humour is kind of restricted to not seeing much to laugh about in the sustained genocide of generations of Jews, gay people, gypsies, and anyone else who was counter to the nazi ideal of a perfect world. Maybe I'm just crazy. I don't really see what there is to issue a Cease and Desist order about unless there's something about the original email that could be defamatory to the original writer, which this email says there wasn't. I didn't even write any kind of opinion on the original post! So yeah, I'm just putting this (unsolicited) stuff out there. Draw your own conclusions people.
Meh. Anyway, back to reading all 6000+ youtube comments on the last video... bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment