Saturday, December 27, 2008

anal prize

As you probably know by now, I'm a huge fan of Brian Wilson (that I'm going to see in September at the Royal Festival Hall! Yay!) and the Beach Boys. So I decided to make a blog where I'll post rare and/or unreleased material by them, and I thought you might like it! ;) The Beach Boys are the undisputed champions of unreleased tracks and albums. I have about 20 Gb of things that have never been released, and my collection is small compared to some others!

Here's the link:
[redacted]
For the time being, there's only a self-made mix available (that I'm particularly proud of - please let me know what you think!), but as soon as I have more time, I will upload more interesting stuff. Oh yeah, why "Pearl Nazi"? I've run an anagram search with my name ([redacted]), and this came up. I like it because it's kinda cool in an un-cool way! But the layout of the blog and my username do NOT reflect my political beliefs in any way, I can assure you. My other choices were "Linear Zap" and... "Anal Prize". I'm not particularly proud of the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment