Tuesday, April 28, 2009

student of the GAME

So, in follow up to my last post, I checked out the youtube account page of 'zeb120', and it's quite the mine of information!

Who am I? Just another "student of the GAME" called Medicine.

I thrive on being the best in every competition. My past drives me whilst passion and fury takes me forward every step of my life.Society is unjustly and I WILL get even.
Name: zeb
Age: 21
To be the man, U have to beat the man.The thing which sets me apart from others is my way of life. Innocent yet viscious.
I NEVER quit,I never giveup. I will go through anyone to get what I want, when I want... and that can be YOU.

********(¨`•.•´¨).I.(¨`•.•´¨)* *********
****(`•.•´`•. ¸.•;Love`•.¸.•´`•.•´)*****
*****`•.¸.•´* ASTROBIOLOGY *`•¸.´******
*******`•.¸(¨`• Forever•´¨)..•´********
**************`•.¸.•´********* ******
[.Aliens, UFOs , USA secrets and 2012.]
....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/....... )../.....
...............(_/.......
... I AM the STUDENT of the GAME ............
..........I AM Reality, so snap out of your dreams .....
╔══╗♫
║██║
║(♥) I love music
╚═
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

2 comments:

  1. 'Occupation: Student of the GAME-Medicine.
    Companies: U C L Hospital'

    good god, I hope he is kidding, this could potentially makes me feel ashamed of UCL...

    ReplyDelete