Friday, April 03, 2009

D:

My Fast Pledge for you
MTSociety

My Fast Pledge for you
I am going to FAST for 30 days to show my love for you're videos. You are my heroin and I will do whatever you say. You make great videos I love them so much you are so creative. My boyfriend thinks you are really good too, but he's more into Lisa Nova.

My boyfriend thinks I am crazy to fast, but hey, I need to lose the weight anyway. I have manboobs! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Everytime someone asks me if I want a cookie or piece of cake, I will politely smile and say "No sir! I'm paperlilying!" And they will look at me oddly and Jeff, my boyfriend, will interject and say
"It's a long story" and roll his eyes while making a Tttk noise. The silly goose!

Anyway just though I'd tell you how much of an impact you can make on people. Today was my first day of not eating and I feel fine. I'm just drinking water. I feel the toxins flush away!!!!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment