Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi Molly,
Could you do me a favor? Yesterday, Calli posted a question about the location of Urban Lights and I was wondering if you could forward some information to her? It's at the LACMA an art museum in Los Angeles near the intersection of Wilshire Blvd and S Ogden Dr. If you click on the link to the street address it will bring up the location in GooGle Maps. Double click on the map and you will get a street view of the location. The building to the left is the one with the exterior stairs. (I don't have an email address that I can reach her directly with.)
You looked great in your last video although I am somewhat skeptical about the story concerning the "bird and the bee". I just wonder about how much of that video was fact and how much was fiction? A girl needs to keep her secrets, hey?
And you really looked graceful doing those yoga exercises. Does that hurt at all? They say, "No pain, no gain."
Take care and have a Happy Valentine's Day,
Jim Bergquist

1 comment:

  1. Is Jim Bergquist the same person as Jim_B (as in Jim_B who often comments on your blog). If so, does he not read this and feel unbelievably awkward?!

    ReplyDelete