Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi Molly,

I wonder how u'r doing now?
I hope everything's going good for u.

Listen Molly, if i'm playing games with u i would not had messaged u when i saw u'r soul breaking apart.

Nor would i had given u words of comfort and peace...if i meant to hurt u again.
I was and now am really trying to help u.

Why would i care if i'm not?

You're not really a bad person i thought u were...i know u would had been different and would had been bright and cheerful if anyone would had really cared for u...

Do me a favor....

Don't let the dark thoughts or side of u get hold of u...learn to control and master them.
Everybody changes over time Molly...including me.

I want you...to be happy...Please.

Take good care of u'rself okay? ^^

Oh by the way...I love u'r Schnuffel video u favourited ^^
Thats the side of u that i really like a lot =)



i'm so sick of weird messages from people who act like we've spoken before. NO.

2 comments:

  1. come to the dark side molly u no u want to

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive spoken to your sister on the phone
    and maybe in person

    ReplyDelete