Saturday, December 27, 2008

Photo of your house


I hope you had a great time in Canada and the US during the last month. Looks like you accomplished quite a bit in the time allotted. I'm a little hurt that you didn't share that with me. I still would have loved to see LOVE at the Mirage. It is still playing. Some other time?
I just got through looking at the YouTube slide show video of your trip. Sorry to have missed you again. But it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference since I have a sister with problems and is very demanding of my time. Sometimes a little too demanding. But she is my sister and was rather desparate.
There's another thing that I should mention. I was looking through your albums at flicker and found some pictures of where you were staying in SF. You have to be more careful now about what you post because of Google Street View. I've attached the street view of the place where you were staying. It's a little scary. You probably have enough information to find where I now live. Unless you tossed it out with the spring cleaning.
I am still at a loss about what happened, if anything, to Molly at 888. She was rather nervous on stage and didn't do her routine with nayders07. Was Tony Stockert there? He makes her nervous. At 777 she was somewhat giggly when she almost kissed Tony. I'll assume what happened was a private matter and forget about it. Her last couple of videos were really cool and indicate that she has a sense of humor. Does she like playing gags?
In case you are wondering why I have been worring about her, there were two photos posted in her myspace account in which she wore dark glasses and had what appeared to be a bruised nose with captions something like "hello lover" and "summer summer". And I had lost touch because of my sister's problems. Molly is at a time in life when people often run into trouble finding their way. There is a limit to what others can do and people can get so distracted by other things. Sometimes people have trouble coping and nothing you do seems to help. It can be rather fustrating and you can get hurt while trying to help.



I don't live there anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you should be warned about street view Bryony. You can leak information about your location without realizing it. I was surprised that I could actually find the place.

    Molly could have run into a wall while skateboarding or something. The pictures still bug me some.

    ReplyDelete