Monday, December 22, 2008

have a wonderful day.

dear =======: (is that a name btw?)

i was checking your page and i found some interesting things.
here is one part of your introduction that i found, particularly, worth pointing out.
i will highlight in red the parts i find interesting and the comment on them in (parenthesis), ok?

Please be aware that, while I do check my messages on(i believe the preposition you should use is "in" and not "on") here, I HATE the youtube messaging system.(you just missed a "period" here. h'm. period. i wonder if you have missed any) so don't reply to 95% (does that mean i can reply only to 5% of the messages? i am really confused) of the messages on here. If you want to contact me, please do so via email to the email (you are overusing the word "email". just say "If you want to contact me, please do so via email address below address below" cause that'll suffice.)
apart from that, i find most of your videos interesting.
have a wonderful day.

ps: i am not a native speaker of english so my corrections may be incorrect. therefore, you must just as well forget about it all and keep on doing what you are doing as you are doing because you are doing just fine.


Thanks for your help!! Also, glad you find most of my videos interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment