Saturday, December 27, 2008

embarrass me

I just found your youtube page on accident and I think you are so cute and sexy and charming. I would love to spoil you and buy you something. Especially after I saw those sexy shoes you bought, I would love to give you my money. (blushing!!) Please....let me know if you have a wishlist or something like that. I am sure you have other fans who love you and want to spoil you.
Thank you!


*sends a link to amazon wishlist*

How sweet of you. : ) And I'd love for you to tease me about it, too, hehe. You should make a video where you tease your fans about how much they adore you, and taunt them into sending you money and gifts. You can do it in kind of a fun way, but also serious. I think you would be surprised with the results! I would love to see them fawn over you. : ) I hope to hear back soon.

hello sweet lady! i am sorry i have not sent anything yet! thank you very much for making the list! it makes me so weak! i was wondering, if i send you some shoes (and i will dream about them touching your precious feet), would you make a video about me, and embarrass me for lving your feet and wanting to smell them (blushing!!!). i hope you are well!



1 comment:

  1. Time to put that new Macbook Air on the Amazon wishlist, I'd say. (c;

    ReplyDelete