Sunday, December 28, 2008

old school stalkers

Will you meet me - a complete stranger at the Police Station between 1 and 2 p.m (the only time it's open) located at the Town hall for 5 you're in town on Wednesday the 11/07/07 - that is if you're still coming on the 11th (if not and you do want to meet pleez say when)? I'll go into the Police Station and inform them that I'm waiting to meet you - someone I contacted on the internet because meeting there and them acknowledging this activity and being aware of our association and me I think will make you feel safe and comfortable to do this. It's not a blind date or anything - I just prefer to initiate any relationship whatsoever even if that be the most distant of acquaintances through physical meeting - being physically about each other - a smile, sticking your tongue out, giving cuteye, whatever -saying a few random things maybe and if you allow me to I may present you with a few knick-knacks (you don't have to accept them if you don't want to- please just say so- it's no problem). I think you're a relatively unusual girl with a way of thinking and being that would be glad to be acquainted with me at the least and vice versa - me with you. I've seen your Youtube postings and I've seen 'Fields' and your comments about it (that vid and comments are quite significant in my impression of you and contributed to me doing this) and I believe if we just chanced upon each other anywhere and we started talking we'd end up deeply strong (though maybe distant) mates. I'm not in love with you Molly, I haven't got any form of crush on you and I'm not into VBlogging etc., I just see a personality that I think (and I've done this sort of thing in the past and have always been right) would get on with mine and would be glad that she did this. I understand that this is a bit crazy (maybe even very) but then if you are on my wavelength you'd do it - I would if someone contacted me like this. For me it's wonderful and exciting. If you're worried that I may be travelling a long way for this then please understand that I'm someone who would have no problem at all going to someone located in an outpost village in India for one solitary teabag to bring back for someone I've never met because I would infinitely love the journey, things I do on the way, the events, the experiences, situations, etc. and the playfulness of the whole everything including the delivery of the teabag without expectation. I would rather have met you amongst the infinitely beautiful fields and woods about Jordans and Seer Green where I sometimes go and I would've probably started playing 'Spinning Game' (if I could squeeze it into our rendezvous) which you may know maybe by a different name - where stood up, you look up and focus on one thing above you, arms outstetched and then spin round and round rotating faster and faster, keeping your focus locked and then you run in a straight line (or at least try to) better still uphill or downhill, under the wonderful stars and after a bottle of wine or two singing pirate shanty songs (arrgh, hic!) but then you don't as it were know me or what I'm like and it's too dangerous under the circumstances. I understand you're a highly popular, super in demand Youtube celebrity with people looking to leave their wives for you etc. With me it's not like that - I think you're sort of gifted and I want to see how you grow as a woman (I don't mean in terms of material success or looks...and it does relate to your "Elitism comes with age" theory. which I sort of subscribe to...). To me it's in your timing and your music and your sensitivity. You're with abilities that are from sense and it's that sense which interests me - apart from that, everything interests me and you're part of that too. If you'll meet me please email me ASAP an I'll email you my mobile number so you can cancel if you change your mind or need to change things. You said about popping into Starbucks but I'm thinking maybe that wasn't an invitation for anyone and maybe to friends and acquaintances you've already made and even if it was I'd rather not meet you there for the very first time because I believe you'll be different than you would be otherwise being in the prescence of friends, etc. (as everyone I've come across always is) and also I am sort of shy. The police station is only open for that one hour. I don't mind meeting you for 5 seconds if you want just to cross observation paths with each other for a moment in "total reality" before we maybe proceed to email, etc. Please don't think I'm meeting you to "check you out" - if that's what you think then you're not getting me. I'd like still to be friends/acquiantances with you when you're seventy and you're teeth have dropped out and you smell of pee and if you ever reflect on how we met - you'll shake your head or whatever and say to yourself "What a silly arse" and remember this meeting, smiles, etc. exchanged and how it'd relate to our friendship - again as distant as that may end up being. If we do meet I'll want you to give me enough time to see me with my hair up as I'm quite long haired at the moment and I'm not into pony tails,etc or pinning it behind my ears and left like that- you're not going to see any facial expressions to remember at all - just hair.
What do you think?
Riz -x-

PS I know how wacky this letter may be and if I'd rather you didn't think I'm some nutter that you and your wonderful friends can take the piss out of by agreeing to meeting me there just to ridicule. I'm not saying that you'd do that and I don't think from what I believe about you that you would but it happens (not to me - but..). It wouldn't bother me because I know what I'm really like but it would be sad especially because I would want you and your friends to be contributing to making the world a more loving and wonderful place for everyone - including for possibly misfits like myself too.

PPS For me this letter is really bad - if we end up corresponding I'll explain - but if you're up for it please let's start off like this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Mark David Chapman started out this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better place to meet that special girl than at the local police station? And they say romance is dead.

    ReplyDelete