Monday, December 22, 2008

The most beautiful flower

I'm not sure if this was just sent to me or is some sort of bizarre spam email. Either way, it's pretty weird. I changed the insane font size. It reads sort of like a beat poem!

The most beautiful flower beautiful


I do not know you, but certainly your photo
Ugek beautiful, very beautiful shows you the good human being
And your heart, such as snow white


Ghazi name, was born in 1984


Dear brothers

I hope that friends and the distance between us which does not prevent our friendship Asaddaqp beautiful thing to exist


I love and respect too often, the United Kingdom

Is a beautiful country and its people the most beautiful and good


I love knowledge and exchange of messages, such as images of children as well as pictures of nature

This acquaintance, Emily
F16_102@yahoo.com
Or
F16_101@hotmail.com
I hope that the time is the comfort, safety and conciliation

Very sure of your heart good

Ghazi sent a sincere friend

No comments:

Post a Comment